If you believe that your copyrighted work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement and is accessible on Edus Radio’s website (https://www.edusradio.in/), you may submit a notification in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) by providing the following information:
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit Edus Radio to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit Edus Radio to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an email address.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Please Contact us we will immediately remove that content:
Thanks for your understanding. 🙂